Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

SMILES ! OH ! MY 'CHING LISH' -: ) ~ *{Smile Awhile}* - :)

'Assalam Alaikum'
China is the place to be for English Teachers !
{ Enjoy the Smiles *:) happy}


WELCOME FOR COMING!?
Gee Thanks !




Exist? Ok got it......I think !




Duh…?!



I wont...... I Promise....
But where R U ? ???[ Hmmmmm?]







'CHILDREN'.... MADE IN CHINA!
[Got it]!





 Or... Have a careful Suicide....!!!




'I'm NOT going to pay to trim the foot'![Oh No!]




Still din't understand?....
Neither did I.....!
[Perhaps an accident prone area ?]




Data Breaker ?!?!?!




Bottled water in a can?




I`m going down.....
pressing my head up......




Looks like one....!





Okay I get it !




No Comment !




U R sooooo kind ![Thanks]






R THEY UR RELATIVES????


PLEASED TO MEET THEM......







Thanx for the Suggestion…!!!







why would I ?





Yes I WILL…..!!! (Specially CHINESE )






Died on the Table...?
Thanks 4 your Corporation as well ... {!}

~ 'Salaams' & Smiles to You All-~

~ Y a s m i n ~
****************************************************

Say, 'Indeed, my Prayer, my Rites of Sacrifice,
my Living and my Dying are for ALLAH, Lord of the Worlds'.
{'Quran'~Surat Al-'An`am -# 6-162.}

{'In Shaa Allah'~'Aameen'}

No comments:

Post a Comment