Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Glorious Hadith (Hazrat Abuzar Jandab bin Janadah has narrated this hadis)

 
Dear Brothers  & Sisters,

          Today I am sending a hadith which I have selected from thousands and
I am sure, you may not have read such a glorious hadith before:

Hazrat Abuzar Jandab bin Janadah has narrated this hadis from messenger
of Allah, Muhammad (SAW):

Holy prophet said, Allah has decreed that:

" My slaves! I have made injustice haram (illegal) for Myself and for you. So do
not be wicked to each other.

My Slaves you are all mislead except that whom I provide guidance, so ask Me.
for guidance.

My Slaves! you are all hungry except whom I feed so ask me and I will provide
food to you.

My slaves! you are all dress-less except whom I clothe so ask clothes from me
so that I can clothe you.

My slaves ! you sin day and night and I pardon your sins so ask forgiveness
from Me so that I can forgive you.

Oh My slaves! Neither can you harm Me nor you can benefit Me. If all of
your generations past and present become pious and righteous then you will not
be adding a particle to my Kingdom.

Oh My slaves! If all your generations men and djinn gather in a ground and
ask your all needs and I grant those to you, then you will not be causing a loss
as the wetness on the needle when sunk in an ocean.

Oh My slaves, these are your deeds which I have covered and everybody gets
full reward. So if he gets something good, he should be grateful to Me and he
faces some calamity then he should blame none but himself. "

Abu Idrees Khawlani while narrating this hadis, used to fall down on his
knees. Imam Ahmad bin Hambal said : no hadis superior than this reached the
people of Syria.

                                                                         Muhammad Javed Iqbal


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
My-Diary is a friendly forum and you can share attractive, motivating, appealing, exciting, fascinating stuff from your "Personal Diary". Medium of communication can be English, Urdu or Punjabi (Plain or Roman Text).

Kindly use My-Diary@yahoogroups.com for sending emails at My-Diary Group.

The theme of this group is to socializing about Islamic values along with promoting inspirational thoughts share some motivating, appealing, fascinating stuff with other by keeping code of conduct basic moral values for this group.

My-Diary Group encourages the sharing of English, Urdu and Punjabi literature. Along with that being part of this forum you will have right to address social issues and discuss anything that concerns life, people and society. My-Diary facilitates free flow of ideas and freedom of expression. It also affirms the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The Forum offers to assist individuals to host events promoting Pakistani/Indian/Urdu/Punjabi literature, culture and personalities.

Sure! My-Diary will turn out to be special group with your help and support.

Group Email Addresses
Post message: My-Diary@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    My-Diary-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:   My-Diary-owner@yahoogroups.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|| My-Diary |||| Living together is an art || Current Group Rank is 23 in  2648 Pakistani Groups || 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My-Diary Group Home Page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/My-Diary/
My-Diary Google Site: http://sites.google.com/site/mydiarygroupsite/
My-Diary Blog: http://mydiaryblogsite.blogspot.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MARKETPLACE
Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment