Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

When I Die by Rumi

 





http://hemptopia.org/images/rumi1e1a.jpg







WHEN I DIE  
~ By Rumi~
 
When my coffin is being taken out, you must never think I am  missing this world
 
Don't shed any tears, don't lament or feel sorry: I am not falling into a monster's abyss.
 
When you see my corpse being carried, don't cry for my leaving.                     
I am  not leaving: I am arriving at eternal love.
 
When you leave me in the grave, don't say goodbye:
Remember a grave is only a curtain for the paradise behind.
 
You'll only see me descending into a grave: Now watch me rise.
How can there be an end when the sun sets or the moon goes down ?
 
It looks like the end, it looks like a sunset, but in reality it is dawn.
When the grave locks you up, that is when your soul is freed.
 
Have you ever seen a seed fallen to earth, not rise with  a new life ?
Why should you doubt the rise of a seed named human ?
 
Have you ever seen a bucket lowered into a well coming back empty ?
Why lament for a soul when it can come back like Joseph from the well.
 
When for the last time you close your mouth, your words and soul
will belong to the world of no place no time.




http://www.quotesarcade.com/graphics/motivation/motivation_quotes_graphics_07.gif
 




sohnipaki@hotmail.com
  
"Today should be the day  to forget the past differences of yesterday in order to achieve a better future tomorrow."


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
My-Diary is a friendly forum and you can share attractive, motivating, appealing, exciting, fascinating stuff from your "Personal Diary". Medium of communication can be English, Urdu or Punjabi (Plain or Roman Text).

Kindly use My-Diary@yahoogroups.com for sending emails at My-Diary Group.

The theme of this group is to socializing about Islamic values along with promoting inspirational thoughts share some motivating, appealing, fascinating stuff with other by keeping code of conduct basic moral values for this group.

My-Diary Group encourages the sharing of English, Urdu and Punjabi literature. Along with that being part of this forum you will have right to address social issues and discuss anything that concerns life, people and society. My-Diary facilitates free flow of ideas and freedom of expression. It also affirms the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The Forum offers to assist individuals to host events promoting Pakistani/Indian/Urdu/Punjabi literature, culture and personalities.

Sure! My-Diary will turn out to be special group with your help and support.

Group Email Addresses
Post message: My-Diary@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    My-Diary-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:   My-Diary-owner@yahoogroups.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|| My-Diary |||| Living together is an art || Current Group Rank is 23 in  2648 Pakistani Groups || 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My-Diary Group Home Page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/My-Diary/
My-Diary Google Site: http://sites.google.com/site/mydiarygroupsite/
My-Diary Blog: http://mydiaryblogsite.blogspot.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment