Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

TO BE THANKFUL

 
 
The mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by
friends.

The taxes I pay because it means that I'm employed.

The clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough to
eat.

My shadow who watches me work because it means I am out in the sunshine.

A lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need
fixing because it means I have a home.

All the complaining I hear about our government because it means we have
freedom of speech.

The space I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am
capable of walking.

My huge heating bill because it means I am warm.

The piles of laundry and ironing because it means I have clothes to wear.

Weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means I have
been productive.

The alarm that goes off in the early morning hours because it means that I'm
alive.

Getting too much email bogs me down but at least I know I have friends who
are thinking of me.

Even though I clutch my blanket and growl when The alarm rings, thank you,
God, that I can hear. There are many who are deaf.

Even though I keep my eyes closed against the morning light as long as
possible, thank you, God, that I can see. Many are blind.

Even though I huddle in my bed and put off rising, thank you God, that I
have the strength to rise. There are many who are bedridden.

Even though the first hour of my day is hectic, when socks are lost, toast
is burned and tempers are short, thank you, God, for My family. There are
many who are lonely.

Even though our breakfast table never looks like the pictures in magazines
and the menu is at times unbalanced, thank  you, God, for the food we have.
There are many who are hungry;

Even though the routine of my job often is hard, thank you, God, for the
opportunity to work. There are many who have no job.

Even though I grumble and bemoan my fate from day to day and wish my
circumstances were not so modest, thank you, God, for life.

A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure for our friendship is a gift.

A friend is someone who fills our lives with Beauty, Joy, and Grace
 and makes the world we live in A Better and Happier Place. 

 EMAIL ETIQUETTE: ((((hi-light name and address and delete Please))))
If you forward this e-mail, please delete my e-mail address to reduce
 SPAM, VIRUSES & IDENTITY THEFT!!Always use the Bcc to add the address of the recipients
 

  

 
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
My-Diary is a friendly forum and you can share attractive, motivating, appealing, exciting, fascinating stuff from your "Personal Diary". Medium of communication can be English, Urdu or Punjabi (Plain or Roman Text).

Kindly use My-Diary@yahoogroups.com for sending emails at My-Diary Group.

The theme of this group is to socializing about Islamic values along with promoting inspirational thoughts share some motivating, appealing, fascinating stuff with other by keeping code of conduct basic moral values for this group.

My-Diary Group encourages the sharing of English, Urdu and Punjabi literature. Along with that being part of this forum you will have right to address social issues and discuss anything that concerns life, people and society. My-Diary facilitates free flow of ideas and freedom of expression. It also affirms the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The Forum offers to assist individuals to host events promoting Pakistani/Indian/Urdu/Punjabi literature, culture and personalities.

Sure! My-Diary will turn out to be special group with your help and support.

Group Email Addresses
Post message: My-Diary@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    My-Diary-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:   My-Diary-owner@yahoogroups.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|| My-Diary |||| Living together is an art || Current Group Rank is 23 in  2648 Pakistani Groups || 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My-Diary Group Home Page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/My-Diary/
My-Diary Google Site: http://sites.google.com/site/mydiarygroupsite/
My-Diary Blog: http://mydiaryblogsite.blogspot.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MARKETPLACE
Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment