Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Letter of Proposal

 

 
funscrape.com
A Desi chap was deeply in love with a pretty girl, whom he wanted.
But he did not have the courage to talk to her in person.
So he decided to go alone and with the help of a dictionary...
he wrote a letter of proposal to her. 
funscrape.com
HE WROTE:
funscrape.com
Most worthy of your estimation after a long consideration and much mediation,
I have a strong indication to become your relation. As to my educational qualification,
 it is no exaggeration or fabrication, that I have passed my matriculation examination
 (no doubt without any hesitation and very little preparation).
What do you say to the solemnization of our marriage celebration according to the
glorification of modern civilization and with a view to the expansion of the population
of present generation?
 On your approbation of the application, I shall make preparation to improve my situation,
 and if such obligation is worthy of consideration it will be our argumentation of the joy and
exaltation of our joint dissimilation.
Thanking you in anticipation and with devotion; To remain victim of your fascination. 

  funscrape.com
SHE ANSWERED: 
funscrape.com
Dear Mr. Victim of my fascination,
Congratulation for your lengthy narration of course full of affection aimed at an affiliation
for a combination which on examination I find a fine presentation of your ambition.
You have passed your matriculation with little preparation, what about my graduation
 after a long botheration, so improve situation in education and make an application by
 acquisition of post graduation and minimum qualification for the convocation
 and before taking your photo for circulation undergo beautification.

Further strict observation of the following conditions is the 4 regulation
for the determination of our relation.
Consultation of my parents before approaching for my connection.
Communication of  your confirmation that you are not a victim of any
 fascination and, Procreation must not be your recreation.
In anticipation of a solid action instead of continuation of paper conversation.
I Remain, unaffected by your affection.


 
 EMAIL ETIQUETTE: ((((hi-light name and address and delete Please))))
If you forward this e-mail, please delete my e-mail address to reduce
 SPAM, VIRUSES & IDENTITY THEFT!!
Always use the Bcc to add the address of the recipients

 

  
 

 

 

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
My-Diary is a friendly forum and you can share attractive, motivating, appealing, exciting, fascinating stuff from your "Personal Diary". Medium of communication can be English, Urdu or Punjabi (Plain or Roman Text).

Kindly use My-Diary@yahoogroups.com for sending emails at My-Diary Group.

The theme of this group is to socializing about Islamic values along with promoting inspirational thoughts share some motivating, appealing, fascinating stuff with other by keeping code of conduct basic moral values for this group.

My-Diary Group encourages the sharing of English, Urdu and Punjabi literature. Along with that being part of this forum you will have right to address social issues and discuss anything that concerns life, people and society. My-Diary facilitates free flow of ideas and freedom of expression. It also affirms the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The Forum offers to assist individuals to host events promoting Pakistani/Indian/Urdu/Punjabi literature, culture and personalities.

Sure! My-Diary will turn out to be special group with your help and support.

Group Email Addresses
Post message: My-Diary@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    My-Diary-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:   My-Diary-owner@yahoogroups.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|| My-Diary |||| Living together is an art || Current Group Rank is 23 in  2648 Pakistani Groups || 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My-Diary Group Home Page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/My-Diary/
My-Diary Google Site: http://sites.google.com/site/mydiarygroupsite/
My-Diary Blog: http://mydiaryblogsite.blogspot.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment