Pages

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

A PRAYER FOR OUR TIMES !...

 
 
Forwarding an unusual prayer which is very
 relevant in this Computer age

A PRAYER FOR OUR TIMES !...


Dear God

Keeps running through my head :


And safe from harm
For they're so close to me.


Please bless my Computer too !


While I explain it to you, Lord.


Are so many of my friends !


Takes me in to where they live.


And from that our friendships grew...


That's filled with so much love !


And each person who hits 'Send'.


Sent up to GOD.com !

When you update your Heavenly list

Wherever else this prayer may reach

Please take an extra minute

By faith is how I know them,

I know so much about them

You see, that little metal box

Now I know that it's unusual

And God, there is one more thing

God Bless all my family

Every single evening

On your own Great CD-ROM,

To each and every friend,

From your duties up above,

Much the same as you !

By the kindness that they give,

Holds more than odds and ends :

To Bless a Motherboard.

I wish that you could do :

Wherever they may be,

As I'm lying here in bed,

Bless everyone who says this Prayer

Bless each e-mail Inbox

To bless those in my Address Book

We share in what life brings us

And this little scrap of metal

Inside those small compartments

But listen just a second

Hope you don't mind me asking,

Keep them warm

This tiny little Prayer

 
 
 
  

 
 

__._,_.___
My-Diary is a friendly forum and you can share attractive, motivating, appealing, exciting, fascinating stuff from your "Personal Diary". Medium of communication can be English, Urdu or Punjabi (Plain or Roman Text).

Kindly use My-Diary@yahoogroups.com for sending emails at My-Diary Group.

The theme of this group is to socializing about Islamic values along with promoting inspirational thoughts share some motivating, appealing, fascinating stuff with other by keeping code of conduct basic moral values for this group.

My-Diary Group encourages the sharing of English, Urdu and Punjabi literature. Along with that being part of this forum you will have right to address social issues and discuss anything that concerns life, people and society. My-Diary facilitates free flow of ideas and freedom of expression. It also affirms the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The Forum offers to assist individuals to host events promoting Pakistani/Indian/Urdu/Punjabi literature, culture and personalities.

Sure! My-Diary will turn out to be special group with your help and support.

Group Email Addresses
Post message: My-Diary@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    My-Diary-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:   My-Diary-owner@yahoogroups.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|| My-Diary |||| Living together is an art || Current Group Rank is 23 in  2781 Pakistani Groups || 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My-Diary Group Home Page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/My-Diary/
My-Diary Google Site: http://sites.google.com/site/mydiarygroupsite/
My-Diary Blog: http://mydiaryblogsite.blogspot.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MARKETPLACE
Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment