Pages

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Womens' Day on 8th March - C'mon, All days are woman's day only - Humour Ed

 
Good day Dear Brothers and Sisters,Its Tuesday, March 8th 2011


Click for Mumbai, India Forecast





Its that day again 
Women's day .. bah!!

Seriously, is that something to celebrate about??

You ask me, I am telling you.
All days are womens' day 24/7

You smile at us and you can pretty much get us to do
most of your work. A slightly elevated dress above the knees
and you can completely stop our brains from working.

Complete 100% shut down

You earn the same as us and you are appreciated much
more ... We have to earn way more than you to even
break even in respect

You can hit us in public and it is still we who look bad ..
(tch tch .. got beaten by a woman or must have been a creep)
And God help us if perchance we were to physically
push you away (even if its to save your life from an oncoming
speeding car driven by a drunk) ...
Public phir bhi Humko peetegi 

You can cry (shed a few tears, even fake ones) and the Gods
literally breathe down on us to make amends

We HAVE to offer you a seat in public transport or
risk looking impolite and uncouth and uncivilised
We even have to carry the heavy suitcases on train journeys
(Suitcases full of matching sandals with sarees )

You can even sleep your way to the top.
Can we do that???

I mean, I know most Men would love to,
BUT
Men have trying since ages and they are having difficulty
to even get their wives to sleep with them at times
Darling, I've a headache, I am tired .. )
I am telling you
24/7, its a women's day alright
I could go on and on, but I don't want to spoil it
for you Women .. coz' we still Love you .
That's how gullible we Men are

so

Consider that to be my tribute

for a
Happy Womens' day
Hugs and Love with this editorial
Rahul

now Now .. those hugs were all innocent ones
(Yeah right =P~)

But, Jokes aside, Seriously

To all Woman,
Not just once a Year
But


http://www.radiomirchi.com/blog_images/womens%20day78058.gif


Yeah, We Love you
http://m.orkutnow.com/en/scraps/hugs/hugs_n_kisses.gif
Attachment on Women was posted by Ms Luxmi in Yahoogroups----------------------------------------------------
--
Your comments and feedbacks always welcome
at 
Cybugle@yahoo.com  as well as atbruntno1@yahoo.com

------------ --------- --------- ----------------------

Working for God on earth does not pay much,  
but His Retirement plan is out of this world.
Help someone have a nice day,
With best wishes,


~ ~~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~
Feel free to forward this post in its entirety
without changing the credits~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
My-Diary is a friendly forum and you can share attractive, motivating, appealing, exciting, fascinating stuff from your "Personal Diary". Medium of communication can be English, Urdu or Punjabi (Plain or Roman Text).

Kindly use My-Diary@yahoogroups.com for sending emails at My-Diary Group.

The theme of this group is to socializing about Islamic values along with promoting inspirational thoughts share some motivating, appealing, fascinating stuff with other by keeping code of conduct basic moral values for this group.

My-Diary Group encourages the sharing of English, Urdu and Punjabi literature. Along with that being part of this forum you will have right to address social issues and discuss anything that concerns life, people and society. My-Diary facilitates free flow of ideas and freedom of expression. It also affirms the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The Forum offers to assist individuals to host events promoting Pakistani/Indian/Urdu/Punjabi literature, culture and personalities.

Sure! My-Diary will turn out to be special group with your help and support.

Group Email Addresses
Post message: My-Diary@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    My-Diary-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:   My-Diary-owner@yahoogroups.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|| My-Diary |||| Living together is an art || Current Group Rank is 23 in  2781 Pakistani Groups || 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My-Diary Group Home Page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/My-Diary/
My-Diary Google Site: http://sites.google.com/site/mydiarygroupsite/
My-Diary Blog: http://mydiaryblogsite.blogspot.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment