Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Burn Remedy (Useful)

 Glitter Graphics

" Don't worry about the drop... don't worry about 'what if'... keep THE ALMIGHTY LORD in our heart and a prayer in our mind and nothing will hurt us."

I am just forwarding an interesting and useful tip to followb. One never knows when one could burn oneself !
 Burn Remedy

'' Once I was cooking some corn and stuck my fork in the boiling  water to see if the corn was ready. I missed and my hand went  into the boiling water....

A friend of mine, who was a Vietnam vet, came into the house, just  as I was screaming, and asked me if I had some plain old flour...I  pulled out a bag and he stuck my hand in it. He said to keep my hand  in the flour for 10 mins. which I did. He said that in Vietnam, this guy  was on fire and in their panic, they threw a bag of flour all over him to  put the fire out...well, it not only put the flour out, but he never even  had
  a blister!!!!

SOOOO, long story short, I put my hand in the bag of flour for 10 mins,  pulled it out and had not even a red mark or a blister and absolutely NO  PAIN. Now, I keep a bag of flour in the fridge and every time I burn  myself,
 I use the flour and never ONCE have I ever had a red spot, a burn or a  blister!  *cold flour feels even better than room temperature flour.

Miracle, if you ask me. Keep a bag of white flour in your fridge and you  will be  happy you did. I even burnt my tongue and put the flour on it for about  10
  mins.  and the pain was gone and no burn. Try it! BTW, don't run your burn area  under Cold water first, just put it right into the flour for 10 mins and  experience a miracle!


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
My-Diary is a friendly forum and you can share attractive, motivating, appealing, exciting, fascinating stuff from your "Personal Diary". Medium of communication can be English, Urdu or Punjabi (Plain or Roman Text).

Kindly use My-Diary@yahoogroups.com for sending emails at My-Diary Group.

The theme of this group is to socializing about Islamic values along with promoting inspirational thoughts share some motivating, appealing, fascinating stuff with other by keeping code of conduct basic moral values for this group.

My-Diary Group encourages the sharing of English, Urdu and Punjabi literature. Along with that being part of this forum you will have right to address social issues and discuss anything that concerns life, people and society. My-Diary facilitates free flow of ideas and freedom of expression. It also affirms the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The Forum offers to assist individuals to host events promoting Pakistani/Indian/Urdu/Punjabi literature, culture and personalities.

Sure! My-Diary will turn out to be special group with your help and support.

Group Email Addresses
Post message: My-Diary@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    My-Diary-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:   My-Diary-owner@yahoogroups.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|| My-Diary |||| Living together is an art || Current Group Rank is 23 in  2648 Pakistani Groups || 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My-Diary Group Home Page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/My-Diary/
My-Diary Google Site: http://sites.google.com/site/mydiarygroupsite/
My-Diary Blog: http://mydiaryblogsite.blogspot.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment