Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

The Rose

 

It is only a tiny rosebud,
A flower of God's design,
But I cannot unfold the petals
with these clumsy hands of mine,

The flower God opens so sweetly,
In my hands would fade and die.

If I cannot unfold a rosebud
This flower of God's design,
Then how can I think I have the wisdom


The secret of unfolding flowers
Is not known to such as I,
To unfold this life of mine?

So I'll trust in Him for His leading
Each moment of everyday
And I'll look to Him for guidance
Each step of the Pilgrim way.
For the pathway that lies before me,
My heavenly father knows.
So I'll trust Him to unfold the moments,
Just as He unfolds the rose.
Charlie Gilchrist
 
 EMAIL ETIQUETTE: (hi-light name and address and delete Please)
If you forward this e-mail, please delete my e-mail address to reduce
 SPAM, VIRUSES & IDENTITY THEFT!!Always use the Bcc to add the address of the recipients

   
 
 
__._,_.___

No comments:

Post a Comment