Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cancer Cure

 
Naveed Ishtiaq Naveed Ishtiaq likes this update:
M. Nadeem Ashraf Cancer Treatment by Herbs - Save Human Life If You Can! The person who cures cancer through herbs is Mushtaq. He is living in Risalpur, Distt Nowshera. His Mob#0344-9728499, 0300-9176901. He is not charging a single penny from his patients. This information has been shared for a noble cause and as it is received from one of my contacts.  less
40 minutes ago
  • You, Gohar Iqbal and 5 others like this
  • Kashif Ghani Kashif Ghani If this person can cure Cancer by herbs, then it could be the most significant contribution to medical science by any Pakistani. And if scientific tests can prove his findings, these medicines should be shared with the World. This could be a real big thing!! (I am sure this person would be willing to share his formula for scientific experiments if he's not doing it for money (as claimed in the original message)) 24 minutes ago
  • M. Nadeem Ashraf M. Nadeem Ashraf Actually I received an email from one of my contacts who shared a story of his cousin (who was the patient of lung cancer at stage III). Medical reports after his treatment has ensured that his cousin is all OK now and relevant doctors are going to have a meeting with Mr. Mushtaq on coming Monday so that they could acknowledge his contribution and proceed further to save humanity. 14 minutes ago




Blackberry In Pakistan
--


Shahid A Sheikh,

S&D Manager
AJ Technologies Pvt Ltd (BlackBerry),
Suit#902,Kashif Center,
Shahra-e-Faisal, Karachi.
Email: shahid@ajtech.pk
web: http://www.ajtech.pk/
Mob:92-334-3160989
Tel:92-2135640131.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
My-Diary is a friendly forum and you can share attractive, motivating, appealing, exciting, fascinating stuff from your "Personal Diary". Medium of communication can be English, Urdu or Punjabi (Plain or Roman Text).

Kindly use My-Diary@yahoogroups.com for sending emails at My-Diary Group.

The theme of this group is to socializing about Islamic values along with promoting inspirational thoughts share some motivating, appealing, fascinating stuff with other by keeping code of conduct basic moral values for this group.

My-Diary Group encourages the sharing of English, Urdu and Punjabi literature. Along with that being part of this forum you will have right to address social issues and discuss anything that concerns life, people and society. My-Diary facilitates free flow of ideas and freedom of expression. It also affirms the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The Forum offers to assist individuals to host events promoting Pakistani/Indian/Urdu/Punjabi literature, culture and personalities.

Sure! My-Diary will turn out to be special group with your help and support.

Group Email Addresses
Post message: My-Diary@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    My-Diary-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:   My-Diary-owner@yahoogroups.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|| My-Diary |||| Living together is an art || Current Group Rank is 23 in  2648 Pakistani Groups || 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My-Diary Group Home Page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/My-Diary/
My-Diary Google Site: http://sites.google.com/site/mydiarygroupsite/
My-Diary Blog: http://mydiaryblogsite.blogspot.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.

__,_._,___

3 comments:

  1. This is to inform of all of my beloved friends. I have contacted to Mr. Mushtaque on March 29, 2012 regarding my mother cancer treatment, she was suffering uterus cancer since last one year diagnose on February 28, 2011 and she has died May 12, 2012. During one year my mother condition is very good but I did begin herbal treatment like (Mushtaq medicines) her health condition was going down and within a month my mother is pass away. This is a true story.
    Dear Friend, please do not forward Mushtaque email without researched.

    Sohail Abdullah
    0321-8268677

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear All of My FRIENDS

    This is to inform of all of my beloved friends. I have contacted to Mr. Mushtaque on March 29, 2012 regarding my mother cancer treatment, she was suffering uterus cancer since last one year diagnose on February 28, 2011 and she has died May 12, 2012. During one year my mother condition is very good but I did begin herbal treatment like (Mushtaq medicines) her health condition was going down and within a month my mother is pass away. This is a true story.
    Dear Friend, please do not forward Mushtaque email without researched.

    Sohail Abdullah
    0321-8268677

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hey man come on i tried mushtaq,s medicine for my mother liver cancer in the last stage when shifa international hospital treatment was stopped due to having no cure ,my mother was on albumin drips and morphine,but as soon as the mushtaq,s treatment started she started getting well. it is clear now that this medicine works.u can contact me for details M SHAHID ZAMAN QATAR GAS OPERATING COPMPANYPH 0097466871379

    ReplyDelete