Pages

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Al-Quran : Hazrat Luqman's Advice to his Son

 


http://www.islamchannel.tv/TVPrograms/JourneyThruQuran.jpg



When Luqman said to his son,
As he advised him:

'O my son! Do not ascribe any partners to Allah.
Polytheism is indeed a great injustice.'
We have enjoined man concerning his parents:
His mother carried him through weakness upon weakness,
And his weaning takes two years.
Give thanks to to Me and your parents.
To me is the return.
But if they urge you to ascribe to Me as partner
That of which you Have no knowledge
Then do not obey them
Keep their company honorably in this world and follow the way of him
Who turns to Me penitently.
Then to me will be your return,
Whereat I will inform you
Concerning what you used to do.

'O my son !
Even if it should be the weight of a mustard seed, and it should be in a rock
In the heaven or in the earth,
Allah  will produce it.
Indeed He is all attentive ,all aware.

O my son!
Maintain the prayer and bid what is right and forbid what is wrong
And be patient whatever may visit you
That is indeed steadiest of courses.
Do not turn your cheeks disdainfully from the people
And do not walk exultantly on the earth.
Indeed Allah does not like any swaggering braggart
Be modest in your bearing, and lower your voice.
Indeed the ungainliest of voices is the donkey's voice.

(Holy Quran – Surat Luqman 31; 13 – 19 )




Exultantly: elated or jubilant, esp because of triumph or success.

Swaggering  braggart : a person who ostentatiously  display  arrogance and conceit.


Sohnipaki@hotmail.com












__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
My-Diary is a friendly forum and you can share attractive, motivating, appealing, exciting, fascinating stuff from your "Personal Diary". Medium of communication can be English, Urdu or Punjabi (Plain or Roman Text).

Kindly use My-Diary@yahoogroups.com for sending emails at My-Diary Group.

The theme of this group is to socializing about Islamic values along with promoting inspirational thoughts share some motivating, appealing, fascinating stuff with other by keeping code of conduct basic moral values for this group.

My-Diary Group encourages the sharing of English, Urdu and Punjabi literature. Along with that being part of this forum you will have right to address social issues and discuss anything that concerns life, people and society. My-Diary facilitates free flow of ideas and freedom of expression. It also affirms the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The Forum offers to assist individuals to host events promoting Pakistani/Indian/Urdu/Punjabi literature, culture and personalities.

Sure! My-Diary will turn out to be special group with your help and support.

Group Email Addresses
Post message: My-Diary@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    My-Diary-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:   My-Diary-owner@yahoogroups.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|| My-Diary |||| Living together is an art || Current Group Rank is 23 in  2781 Pakistani Groups || 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My-Diary Group Home Page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/My-Diary/
My-Diary Google Site: http://sites.google.com/site/mydiarygroupsite/
My-Diary Blog: http://mydiaryblogsite.blogspot.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MARKETPLACE
Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment