Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Get back your classic Yahoo mail look

 
Good day Dear Brothers and Sisters,Its Wednesday, September 21st 2011


Click for Mumbai, India Forecast


Have you seen the new yahoo mail look??
Many of us don't like it (Count me as one)

I then searched the net and Yahoo as to how I coud get my
old look back. Now, I've nothing against innovation, but I believe
innovation should not be thrust down upon people, but always
given as an option.

So, unless you are willing to write to Yahoo and persist in asking
them to change it back to the old look or at least provide you with
an option to go back to the old look, Here;'s an easier way to do it

After you log in to your yahoo account, just copy and paste the following
in the address bar on the same page in which you opened yahoo


http://au.mc1214.mail.yahoo.com/mc/welcome?ymv=0

And voila!!!! You are back with the old look
The World is suddenly such a nice place :))
__._,_.___
 

No comments:

Post a Comment